Bunny is going places
this screenshot pretty much describes how to play the game:
- WASD to select the direction to jump to next - ideally select the spawned platform
- hover with your mouse over the vegetable that's displayed at the bottom of the screen
- fail one or the other and you loose a carrot (it is used to create a new platform)
- fail when out of carrots, and you return to where you started
- succeed enough times (counter at the bottom right of the screen), and you go places
the embeded version as well as all but the "right after compo - no fixes" version were made post-compo and have a few fixes:
- fixed two typos and a few text hiccups
- changed one gameobject sprite sorting layer
- game doesn't reset after the ending anymore, since it would bug out
- fixed the bugged bird positioning
- + added a "story mode" - this is a LD thing - in case you want to review the game quickly, this is an easy mode to see the whole story. it's the same game, it just starts with three variables set differently.
- made it so the bass layer plays on all locations, not just the title screen
have fun please
|Tags||Ludum Dare 51|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
bunny_64.zip 27 MB
bunny_linux_64.zip 42 MB
bunny_x86.zip 24 MB
Bunny_64 right after compo - no fixes.zip 27 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The music is really great!